COVID-19 AD ASTRA: A PLAN TO REOPEN KANSAS
FIND THE LATEST INFORMATION & UPDATES HERE
During this unprecedented time of COVID-19, the Sunflower Association of REALTORS®, Inc. understands activities considered “normal” just weeks ago have evolved into a new “normal.” This is a challenging time and we understand the seriousness of the current pandemic situation.
SAR members are still able to provide real estate services while implementing recommended safeguards for the protection of all, as per their training.As we work through this unsettling time, please visit this page for updated information. Please stay healthy and stay safe, SAR REALTORS® will do everything possible to protect everyone involved.
Sunflower Board of Directors
Doug Barrington, SAR President
Shawnee County Ad Astra phase 2 guidance (5/20/2020) click here
Shawnee County Order Ad Astra phase 2 (5/20/2020) click here
Governer issues Executive Order 20-34 Implementing phase 2 of "Ad Astra: A Plan to Reopen KANSAS" click here
Shawnee County Order Ad Astra 1.5 (5/16/2020) click here
Governor issues Executive Order 20-31 Imlementing Phase 1.5 to "Ad Astra: A Plan to Reopen Kansas" click here
Governor issues Executive Order 20-29 Implementing phase 1 of "Ad Astra: A Plan to Reopen KANSAS" click here
Governor issues Executive Order 20-24 Extends "Stay at Home order- thru May 3rd. click here
Governor issues Executive Order 20-20: establishing process for remote notary services. to view the executive order, click here.
Governor issues Executive Order 20-19: to extend real estate license renewal deadlines 90 days beyond termination date. to view the executive order, click here.
Governor Issues "Stay at Home" order - thru April 19th: Real Estate Services are considered essential - to view the executive order, click here.
Shawnee County issues ‘Safer at Home’ order thru April 26th This order will take effect at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday, March 26th, 2020. Safer at Home Order, click here
COVID-19 Resources: The following resources are available with COVID-19 Guidelines that can be helpful during this time:
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Forms:
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) Guides & Best Practices:
- Paragon Live Stream Tours and Open Houses
- How to Set Up Video Showings with ShowingTime
- KAR Guide to Safe Practices for Real Estate Agents in Kansas During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency Declarations
- NAR Coronavirus – A Guide for REALTORS®
- NAR Coronavirus - Open House Guidance
- NAR Best Practices for Working From Home
- NAR Virtual Showings and Virtual Tours
- NAR Coronavirus Resources and Guidance for Employers
- NAR Sample Preparedness Plan for Circumstances Relating to COVID-19
- OSHA Guidance for Preparing Work Places for COVID-19
- Other Resources:
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Updates:
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the CARES Act)
- NAR Advocacy FAQs – Transactions, Independent Contractors, and NAR Grants
- NAR is funding Members TeleHealth℠ for two months at no cost to our members who need it
Sunflower Association of REALTORS® Update 4/27/2020:
At this time we anticipate the association office will reopen on Monday, May 4th, 2020.
Sunflower Association of REALTORS® Covid-19 Alert:
The Board of Directors of the Sunflower Association of REALTORS®, Inc., is closely monitoring all developments surrounding COVID-19. To be smart and responsive and in the interest of ensuring the safety and well-being of both our staff and members, the Board has decided to close the association office effective March 19, 2020, until further notice.
Staff will be working remotely during normal business hours, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. each business day. All phone calls and emails will be answered as if the office were open. Every effort is being made to ensure there is no interruption of your daily needs. You may still drop off payments and/or any other paperwork via the mail slot to the right of the door; staff will be checking mail on a daily basis. The health and safety of our members and staff is our highest priority.
Members are encouraged to contact us for assistance via phone 785/267-3215 and/or email:
- Tammy Manzanares: Membership and MLS Coordinator - [email protected]
- Denise Humphrey, Assistant CEO - email@example.com
- Linda Briden, CEO - [email protected]
As a reminder, all SAR classes, meetings and events are cancelled thru May 3rd. SAR Leadership will evaluate the status of future classes, meetings and events on May 3rd. Please follow the published calendars available in the Paragon homepage.